Monday 21 January 2008

My second trip with Courtney.

Today I went home with Courtney. We walked home and when we got to Courtney's Nan's house I met Courtney's cousin Isabel. I played with the chalkboard. Courtney taught me how to draw and dance, I liked drawing the most! For tea I had roast beef dinner, it was yummy!After dinner I had some photos taken. Then we went to Courtney's house and met Courtney's dogs JJ and Lucy, they're rottwilers. I also met Courtney's guinea pigs Smocky, Jet, Fluffy, Aero and Gallaxy. I've met them once before. Then I got changed for bed and went downstairs to watch the telly for a bit. Then we went back upstairs and took some more photos, played some games and drawed pictures of people. Courtney's Mum shouted up, "It's time for bed!" Night night!


In the morning we got ready for school and went back to Courtney's Nan's house for breakfast. I had chocolate Shreddies, they were yummy! Then we walked back to school. I can't wait for my next trip!

Written with help from Courtney.