Friday 23 November 2007

Jamie & Zak's trip.

Me and Jamie had a great time. First we did Jamie's homework and he got all the questions right!!! After we did Jamie's homework we had some photos, I like having photos. Next we played with Jamie's cars, they were really fun. I found out that I like playing with cars. After we listened to some music, I like Jamie's music! Then we played with Jamie's dog he is very kind and friendly. After that we had some tea it was chicken pie, peas and mashed potato. It was YUMMY! After tea Jamie's step sister Laura took a few more photos. After that Jamie's other step sister Isobel, me and Jamie played with the cars again, we played with them for about 1 hour. Then we came downstairs to watch T.V for about 3 hours then we went to bed. NIGHT! NIGHT! Can't wait to go on my next trip!
Written with help from Jamie.